Bienvenue, Invité. Merci de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire.

Auteur Sujet: Quand la musique classique rend hommage à la Perse  (Lu 1129 fois)

Hors ligne Parvaneh

• Immortel
Quand la musique classique rend hommage à la Perse
« le: septembre 27, 2013, 08:01:33 pm »
1/ VIVALDI : Le couronnement de Darius

2/ CAMILLE SAINT-SENS : Mélodies Persanes

"Affirmons notre fierté d'être Français (et je rajouterais Iraniens), car on ne bâtit rien sur l'auto-dénigrement"

Hors ligne lilidjân

• Empereur
Re : Quand la musique classique rend hommage à la Perse
« Réponse #1 le: septembre 27, 2013, 08:08:44 pm »
On peut y ajouter "Zoroastre" de J.P. Rameau :)
Le visage, c'est notre identité. Autrement dit: faisons face!

Hors ligne Parvaneh

• Immortel
« Réponse #2 le: septembre 27, 2013, 08:11:37 pm »
Merci beacoup Llidjan. Je ne connaissais pas. Voici le lien.  :)

"Affirmons notre fierté d'être Français (et je rajouterais Iraniens), car on ne bâtit rien sur l'auto-dénigrement"

Hors ligne lilidjân

• Empereur
« Réponse #3 le: septembre 27, 2013, 08:12:26 pm »
Khâhesh mikonam :)

Hors ligne léo

• Duc
« Réponse #4 le: septembre 30, 2013, 08:57:05 am »

Hors ligne lilidjân

• Empereur
« Réponse #5 le: septembre 30, 2013, 11:58:52 am »
 :jap: je préfère toutefois le baroque :)

Hors ligne Parvaneh

• Immortel
Re : Re : Quand la musique classique rend hommage à la Perse
« Réponse #6 le: septembre 30, 2013, 01:27:48 pm »
Je ne connaissais pas. Merci Léo.  :)

Hors ligne léo

• Duc
« Réponse #7 le: septembre 30, 2013, 02:03:13 pm »
Je t'en prie Parvaneh  :jap:

Il a aussi les "Suites persanes" de Caplet, un contemporain de Debussy qui n'a malheureusement pas eu une reconnaissance aussi éclatante malgré son indéniable talent.

« Modifié: septembre 30, 2013, 02:15:34 pm par léo »

Hors ligne Atré Atlassi

• Duc
« Réponse #8 le: septembre 30, 2013, 09:48:07 pm »
 :jap:
ای کاش آدمی وطنش را همچون بنفشه ها میشد با خود ببرد هرکجا که خواست

Hors ligne léo

• Duc
« Réponse #9 le: octobre 22, 2013, 09:13:22 am »
Dans un style plus radical, Xenakis sur la demande du Shah, avait composé la musique pour la célébration des 2500 ans de Persepolis en 1971.

Voici la première partie:

Pour ceux qui veulent écouter la suite:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8EC781345FA33B3F

Hors ligne Parvaneh

• Immortel
« Réponse #10 le: octobre 22, 2013, 01:39:22 pm »
COOOL ! Merci Léo !   :)

Je pense qu'il serait sympa d'organiser des événements autour de la musique classique persane + occidentale comme ci-dessus et après, déjeuner/dîner.

Ce mois-ci, je viens de m'inscrire dans une association de musique classique : elle propose de soutenir de jeunes talents et après il y a un cocktail et pour ceux qui veulent un brunch. Cela se passe quelques dimanches dans l'année.   

Hors ligne lilidjân

• Empereur
« Réponse #11 le: octobre 22, 2013, 08:29:40 pm »
 :jap: Leo! Xenakis, c'est quand même ardu... ;)

Hors ligne léo

• Duc
« Réponse #12 le: octobre 23, 2013, 08:38:12 am »
:jap: Leo! Xenakis, c'est quand même ardu... ;)

Tu m'étonnes !!! La pièce dure 58 minutes et c'est comme ça presque tout le long.
 :pt1cable:

Hors ligne Parvaneh

• Immortel
« Réponse #13 le: avril 30, 2014, 01:15:56 pm »
She was born in Vienna, but she’s Iran’s first female conductor

Reporter Shirin Jaafari
April 28, 2014

Maestro Loris Tjeknavorian, a well-known and revered conductor and composer, was also in line at the Iranian embassy in Vienna.

The two men started talking and at one point Aghakhani's father mentioned that he had a daughter who was a composer was well. Tjeknavorian asked to meet her and watched videos of her conducting orchestras.

He was so intrigued that he decided to ask officials in Iran to invite Aghakhani to Tehran and arranged a concert for her.

Growing up in Vienna, "the musical capital of the world," as she calls it, it was difficult for Aghakhani not to fall in love with classical music. It was all around her — on TV and radio.

She was born to Iranian parents and visited Iran frequently. "In my heart I feel quite Iranian," she says. Her family always had traditional Persian snacks, including raisins and pistachios on the table. And she spoke Farsi at home. She still speaks Farsi to her son.

Being brought up in an Iranian family meant that she was familiar with the language and culture, but that didn't make it easy for her to conduct an orchestra in Tehran. Aghakhani had only two weeks to work with a group of musicians from the Tehran Symphony Orchestra, to practice, and put on a concert.

"When I go back to Iran, people see me as European, which is quite frustrating," Aghakhani says.

So, there she was, a young woman with a foreign, European accent put in charge of a group of Iranian musicians.

"At first they didn't know how to react to this, but after the first two or three days we connected," Aghakhani recalls.

Overcoming that mistrust was the first step. But there were still more hurdles. When news spread about a woman planning to conduct the Iranian orchestra, hardliners started to chime in. The fact that she was eight months pregnant didn't help.

Hardliners in Iran had never been supportive of classical music. Adding to that, here was a young, pregnant woman about to stand in front of hundreds of people and conduct an orchestra.

Adding to the unease over Aghakhani conducting an orchestra in socially conservative Iran, was uncertainty over the future of the orchestra itself.

"They had quite a hard time at that moment, because the orchestra was facing financial difficulties. They had problems paying their musicians in time. So it was a bit difficult to gather all the musicians and make them believe we're going to do this concert, and this orchestra will survive," Aghakhani says.

But on a hot summer night, somehow, everything came together.

"We had the concert in the Vahdat Hall in Tehran. [It's a] beautiful hall with red velvet seats, looking like the Vienna State Opera. It was sold out, [there were] over 900 people. They were carrying in extra chairs,” Aghakhani recalls.

She says at that moment, as the music filled the air and the orchestra played, she knew they were making history. Unfortunately, as far as Aghakhani knows, no recordings were made.

It was an quite an impressive feat for Aghakhani, but it was an important moment for Maestro Tjeknavorian too.

"For me it was exciting because it’s my duty to support young artists," he says from his home in Tehran. "I was very pleased."

Tjeknavorian says Iran has had female choir conductors before, but no woman had officially conducted an orchestra. But, he says, being a woman wasn't the only reason that made the concert exceptional.

"It's that she is a great musician and conductor," he explains.

Since Aghakhani's debut concert in Tehran, she's stayed in touch with a number of the musicians. Some of them left the country in search of a better life. Others stayed.

“After this concert, I got to hear via emails that some of the musicians found the power and the courage to study conducting actually," she says. "This was something that really made me happy and I felt like I could really move something.”

Aghakhani hopes to one day go back and put on another concert.

"I would love to see the people again and make music with them again. This would be my utter dream. As soon as they would call me or send me an email, I will be there.”

http://www.pri.org/sites/default/files/styles/story_main/public/story/images/possible2_0.JPG?itok=6Q7g7SY

Hors ligne Parvaneh

• Immortel
« Réponse #14 le: mars 08, 2015, 02:49:26 pm »
03/06/15   

Ali Rahbari returns to restore Tehran Symphony Orchestra

Source: Tehran Times

Vienna-based Iranian maestro Ali Rahbari has returned to his homeland to restore the Tehran Symphony Orchestra (TSO), a mission that he once left unfinished in 2005. The director of the Music Office of the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance attended a press conference on Wednesday to announced Rahbari's appointment as the conductor and the artistic director of the orchestra.
Rahbari, who also attended the press conference, said, "The Culture Ministry is not an entertainment agency."
"Due to the tax people pay, the ministry has a duty to raise people's culture. Thus I wish the musicians working with the orchestra can play at an international level and we can perform at the most prestigious European halls in the near future," he added.

In 2004, just a year before the victory of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in the presidential election, Rahbari was invited from Austria to reorganize the TSO, but he quit the following year over the low salaries paid to the orchestra's musicians.

Afterward, Nader Mashayekhi, another Austrian-based Iranian musician and conductor, took the helm at the orchestra. In July 2007, Mashayekhi was dismissed following his complaints over low salaries and delays in payment of wages to the musicians.

The TSO spent several months without any permanent conductor until Sahbaii was appointed to conduct the TSO in January 2008. In early May 2010, Sahbaii also stopped conducting the symphony for "administrative problems and other difficulties."

Afterwards, guest conductors from Iran and several European countries led the orchestra in occasional concerts. Months after Hassan Rouhani won the 2013 presidential election, Sahbaii was selected once again to restore the orchestra, which had almost been dismantled over the past five years. However, it was not enough to break the spell and Rahbari came.

"We should be proud of a president [Rouhani], who talked about the restoration of orchestras in the country during his official speech after winning the presidential election, even if his wish is not fulfilled," Rahbari said.

Rahbari plans to perform the Symphony No. 9, Ludwig van Beethoven's final complete symphony, during his new collaboration with the Tehran Symphony Orchestra.

"This concert means the fulfillment of the wish of the president, who has many opponents," Rahbari stated.

"But in my opinion, the concert could be an appropriate way for the activities of our musicians to be widely disseminated in the world," he added.

He asked Iranian musicians to participate in the tests that he plans to hold to select members for the Tehran Symphony Orchestra.